Recessed Lighting Installation
Whether you're building a new home or renovating an old home, Recessed Lighting can be a key element in both the function and style of the space.
Recessed lighting uses & advantages
- Creates a clean, streamlined look.
- Increases the amount of light in a room.
- Highlights artwork or other special features in your home or office.
- Opens up spaces so they look and feel bigger.
- Many different trim styles to choose from.
- Comes in many different sizes.
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- Great for task lighting over tables.
- Is a great alternative for low ceilings.
- Complements other light fixtures in any room.
- Great for lighting Kitchens and Bathrooms.
- Recessed Lighting for new construction or remodeling.
- In most cases recessed lighting can be installed with no damage to your ceiling.
Switches & Dimmers
When using recessed lighting Smart Choice Electric recommends using Switches and Dimmers to provide you with further flexibility to adjust the mood and ambiance of the room.
Whether you choose recessed lighting with standard line voltage or low voltage recessed light fixtures Call Smart Choice Electric your New York and Westchester electrician and electrical contractor for all your recessed lighting needs. We can do the layout, design and installation for your next recessed lighting project.
Request for service online or call (914) 946-2909